We're moved in and getting settled. I'm so bummed that I haven't taken many photos over the past week. I haven't thought much about picking up the camera. It would have been nice to get some shots of our amazing moving and unpacking crew ... church friends! We're so thankful for them. Their service and love is always a blessing.
Well, believe it not, we're pretty much free of boxes in our living areas. Nearly everything is unpacked except for our books and home decor items. Those things will get situated as we have time, thought, and money! We're feeling pretty ok now, but would feel much better if the house was already painted with gorgeous coordinating colors! Help!?
Paint will happen... slowly but surely! :) It looks great... aren't you glad the moving part is over??
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad your move went well. Good luck with picking out paint colors. I love the picture of Payton...so cute!
ReplyDeleteYour house is beautiful! Choosing paint will be so much fun, you have a neutral canvas to start with. You could go a hundred different ways.
ReplyDeleteDidn't you know white is in!!!
ReplyDeleteSo you are set! The work is done!
Ha ha
I would looooooove to come over and talk about ideas!!
wow, you must feel like you're in a dream! you're in your house now!! i'm not very good with colors, so I'll leave the paint ideas to others :-)
ReplyDeleteGeneva
I have a great Benjamin Moore color for a brown that doesn't look too skin tone-ish or blah. Also a yellow too.
ReplyDelete