Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Everywhere Scarlet

Go BUCKS!!! Have you ever been to a college football game? A Big Ten game? It really is a fun experience. This year we got tickets to the Ohio State vs. Ohio University game. It was my turn to take a friend, and much to John's chagrin, I took my friend Mandy instead of him!
Mandy's parents just happened to have tickets to the same game, so we carpooled with them. They are lovely people.

ON A DIFFERENT NOTE..... A FEW RANDOM PICS
This photo was taken a few weekends ago at our local ice cream shop. John's parents were here for a visit and helped with a few home/car projects. Poor Payton is trying to so hard to see beyond those dangling toys.
We just had to capture this moment. Anna loves to help with chores. This may be the only time in her life when she asks, "can I please help take out the trash?"

3 comments:

  1. There's nothing quite as good as going to an OSU football game!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad I couldn't go with--what a good game! I'm glad you had a good person to go with--looks like you had fun! My friend Sara was looking for tickets later this season...we'll see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can think of better things to do than go to an OSU game! :) Ha ha... love the pics of the game - looked like a blast! And, save the pic of Anna and the trash for a long time... you might need to convince her someday that she did like doing that! :)

    ReplyDelete